Impotence is generally a sign that indicates the person has another disease or addiction. Problems that are affecting sex life are physical, mental or social. People are spoiling their sex life by their perverted behaviours and addictions in additional to health problems.
Major health problems that affect your sex life:
1. Alcohol: Alcohol not only causes liver diseases, it also affects your mood and behaviour. Alcohol consumption may lift your mood in the short run, but it causes serious effects on the sexual desire and performance in the long term.
2. Smoking: More than 10% of impotence in men/women is due to smoking. Smoking causes infertility by causing mutations in genes. It affects sex life by decreasing the desire to have sex.
3. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs): Sexually transmitted diseases affect your sex life by causing diseases like herpes and syphilis. Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is the major culprit by avoiding even condoms.
4. Stress:Young couples are having less desire to have sex in daily life due to high stress levels in their work life. This is the major reason for increasing impotence cases in young couples even though they have no health problems.continue reading from http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/confused-sex-11-most-common-6354178
5. Pregnancy:There is no need for pregnant woman to avoid sex unless advised by doctor. They need to change sexual positions as pregnancy progresses.
6. Menopause/Andropause:Menopause causes vaginal dryness by decreasing Estrogens levels. As age progresses, sexual ability of men decreases due to decreases testosterone secretion.
7. Poor Body Image: This is a psychological factor due to decreased confidence levels. Who with poor bodies feel inferior when they participating in sex. Psychological counselling and encouraging words by husband help to overcome this problem.
8. Diabetes: 30-60% of men with diabetes suffer from erectile dysfunction due to damage of blood vessels and peripheral nerves. High cholesterol levels reduces blood flow to genital organs by causing fat deposits in arterial walls.
9. Drugs:Anti-hypertensive drugs like diuretics cause erectile dysfunction. One should not use drugs without doctor’s advice.See this link!
10. Extreme Commuters: People are spending more time on travelling and have no time to enjoy quality sex life.
11. Office Romance:According to survey, 60% American employees have been involved in an office romance in 2006. This rise is due to rise of working singles and increase in office working hours.
12. Homosexuality:Rise in home sexuality is another concern for traditional society and normal sex life and child bearing.
How to improve your sex life:
1. Stay away from addictions like smoking and drinking.
2. Never use medicinal drugs without doctor prescription. Over the counter drugs also have some effect on your sex life.
3. Never indulge in perverted sexual practices like homosexuality.
4. Stay away from office sex life. Don’t ruin happy family life.
5. Consult sex specialist without hesitation in case of any problem ins ex life.
6. Take psychological counselling if needed.
7. Control chronic diseases like Diabetes and high blood pressure.